Makes 12-14 crepes.
* 4 eggs
* 250 gr flour
* 50 cl milk
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons melted butter
Measure all ingredients in to blender jar; blend for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides. Blend for 15 seconds more. Cover and let sit for 1 hour. (This helps the flour absorb more of the liquids.)
Regular Crepe Pan Directions:
Heat crepe pan. Lightly grease. Measure about 1/4 cup batter into pan. Tilt pan to spread batter. Once crepe has lots of little bubbles, loosen any edges with spatula. Flip crepe over. This side cooks quickly. Slide crepe from pan to plate
Crepe Making Tips
- Wipe the domed part of the crepe maker with oil or butter. Wipe off any excess.
- Set the machine to low.
- Place the pan on unit.
- Preheat it for 4 minutes.
- Dip the inverted pan into the batter.
- Hold the pan in the batter for about 3 to 4 seconds.
- Bake for 1 to 1/2 minutes.
- Invert crepe onto plate.
- Put the pan back on the burner for a couple of seconds (to reheat pan), and then dip back into the batter.
- Got holes in your crepe? While crepe is baking, I’m usually standing by with a spoon to quickly put a little batter over the hole. If you’re serving your crepes wrapped around something, no one will notice the patches.