Hello everybody, today a vegetarian dinner. Very easy and quick if you have a pressure cooker.
Ingredients: (4 servers)
* 6 Leeks
* 2 Zucchini
* 150 ml milk
* 1 onion
* 2 cheese triangles
* a little bit of white wine
* olive oil
How to Zucchini Sauce:
1. Peel and cut the zucchini and onion in a small pieces.
2. Add them with the milk, 2 table spoons of olive oil and the cheese in the pressure cooker.
3. Boil them during 5 min in the pressure cooker. If you dont have it you will need more time.
4. Whisk until get a good mixture. Add salt if is needed.
How to Leeks:
1. Clean and cut the Leeks
2. Put the leeks, white wine, 2 table spoons of olive oil and salt in the pressure cooker.
3. Boil with pressure during 8 min.
Serve all together.
More recipes here