This recipe is very easy and the result is always good. Everyone can do it!!
* 50gr fresh basil
* 4 spoons of pine nut
* 2-4 garlics (you choose)
* 1/2 glass of Olive Oil (Virgin Extra)
* 100 gr Parmesan Cheese
* 25 gr of sheep cheese
How to do:
1. Crush the basil, pine nuts and garlics until you get a good mixture
2. Add haft of the olive oil and whip until you get a cream mixture
3. Add the rest of olive oil little a little during you whip everything until you get a perfect emulsion
4. Add the cheeses and whip again.
5. Add salt and/or pepper if is needed.
If you want to make it more tasty you can add a little bit of cream at the end.
Also if you want a more liquid sauce you can add a little bit of the boiled water where you boil the pasta.
More recipes here