This is the best Thai dessert I have never tried.
* 1 packet Agar Dessert Mix Almond Flavor
* 2 cups of water (40 cl)
* 1 cup of milk (20 cl)
* 2-4 tablespoons sugar
* 1 can fruit salad
* 10-15 Maraschino cherries
1. Empty the contents of the packet in water.
2. Add sugar.
3. Bring to a full boil. Stir constantly.
4. Add milk.
5. Pour into a mold or shallow container and cool until set.
6. Cut the cream into bite sized cubes. Place in a serving bowl with the fruit salad and combine very gently. Add ice cubes. Place cherries on top.
This is a very light and refreshing dessert which is perfect for summer. The dish can be prepared well in advance and kept in refrigerator for days.
Find more recipes here.