* 500-750 gms – Meat
* 500-750 gms – Basmati rice soaked for 30 minutes
* (for mor/hot masala use 500 gms rice)
* 5 (300 gms) – Onions (medium sized finely sliced)
* 4-5 (300 gms) – Tomatoes medium sized (chopped)
* 3-4 (250 gms) – Potatoes medium sized (peeled & cut in 4 pcs)
* 1 cup (200 gms) – Yoghurt (beaten)
* 1-2 cup (200 gms) – Ghee / Cooking Oil
* One bag only – Laziza zafrani bombay biryani masala
1. Fry onions till becomes Golden. Put cut tomatoes & fry till oil/ghee separates. Add meat, Laziza Bombay Biryani Masala (one bag), potatoes and yoghurt, fry for 10-15 minutes.
2. Add 1-2 glasses of water, cover and cook on low flame till meat is tender (in case of chicken add only 1-2 cups of water) now stir fry on high flame to make masala thick & ghee/oil separates.
3. Separately boil soaked rice in 12 glasses of hot water with 3 tablespoons of salt till half tender. Drain water thoroughly.
4. Form one layer of rice. Spread meat masala. Then form third layer on it with remaining rice. Cover the lid and cook on low flame for simmering till rice are fully cooked/tender.
Mix thoroughly with flat spoon before serving.
Serve with salad, raita & Laziza plum chutney.
Follow more recipes here